Forum Index

Forum IndexFAQSearchRegisterLog in

:: Still struggling with the PC ::

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> General -> Sithicus - When black roses bloom server -> Bugs and glitches report
Previous topic :: Next topic  
DM Joe
Administrateur

PostPosted: Mon 7 Dec - 17:28 (2015)    Post subject: Still struggling with the PC Reply with quote

It should be fixed tonight. Sorry about that.

Publicité

PostPosted: Mon 7 Dec - 17:28 (2015)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
DM Joe
Administrateur

PostPosted: Wed 9 Dec - 15:54 (2015)    Post subject: Still struggling with the PC Reply with quote

I'm still having problems recovering the harddrive that's been used when the PC crashed. 

I might need to use the older server vault backup.

Yevaud

PostPosted: Wed 9 Dec - 16:24 (2015)    Post subject: Still struggling with the PC Reply with quote

The vault is fine, the xp and inventory that you restored were up to date except the xp for the very last event, the database where I suspect the craft script stored its things (rather than on the actual character) seemed to be from a somewhat earlier state of things though.

So not an impediment to events if you have time for them, but to log on just to do some random crafting I'll rather wait on the backup if it can be recovered. It's grindy enough without having to power twice through steps already done on top of that Laughing

DM Joe
Administrateur

PostPosted: Wed 9 Dec - 20:10 (2015)    Post subject: Still struggling with the PC Reply with quote

Yeah I f?!&"?&* finally made it. Between the work, the house, the GF and the month of December....I MADE IT.

I can always give the crafting skills points back though. Even if I couldnt get the back up.

I only have to port you in the DM area and the crafting skillpoints station is there. Very Happy

Anyways I got it back on. Let me know when you log on. I'll try to come and see if everything's fine.

Yevaud

PostPosted: Thu 10 Dec - 17:22 (2015)    Post subject: Still struggling with the PC Reply with quote

Logged on a bit, all was fine.

DM Joe
Administrateur

PostPosted: Fri 11 Dec - 15:33 (2015)    Post subject: Still struggling with the PC Reply with quote

Alright.

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 08:09 (2017)    Post subject: Still struggling with the PC

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> General -> Sithicus - When black roses bloom server -> Bugs and glitches report All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Flowers of Evil © theme by larme d'ange 2006