Forum Index

Forum IndexFAQSearchRegisterLog in

:: [DONE] Crafting : Skinning ::

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> General -> Sithicus - When black roses bloom server -> Bugs and glitches report
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Yevaud

PostPosted: Thu 26 Nov - 12:30 (2015)    Post subject: [DONE] Crafting : Skinning Reply with quote

The skinnable corpses are very ephemeral, a slightly prolonged fight and *poof* they're gone before you can do anything. While this might avoid cluttering on a busy multiplayer server I'd think they can be afforded to last a good while longer here. This is especially noticeable for cows, that usually get killed by the hostile wildlife spawned with it while you're still some distance away and might not have noticed the spawn yet.

I suspect there might be some conflict between scripts, or something missing, for some of them too. I've never been able to skin a wolf as far as I remember, though its remains will sometime allow me to recover my precious arrows later. Rats / Badgers allow both skinning, and later reappearance of arrow(s) used.

Last edited by Yevaud on Thu 10 Dec - 17:28 (2015); edited 1 time in total
Publicité

PostPosted: Thu 26 Nov - 12:30 (2015)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
DM Joe
Administrateur

PostPosted: Thu 26 Nov - 17:40 (2015)    Post subject: [DONE] Crafting : Skinning Reply with quote

Yeah, I know the what the problem is. I'll explain it briefly:

-When I first made the server, I created a shitton of encounters including wildlife ones.

-Very much later, I've added the crafting system which included some wildlife encounters too. But with the Skinning properties scripts.

-So what's happening is: The wolves you encountered and tried to skin probably were wolves from normal wildlife encounters and not from the Skinning script.

I will fix this ASAP.

Yevaud

PostPosted: Thu 10 Dec - 17:23 (2015)    Post subject: [DONE] Crafting : Skinning Reply with quote

Wolves are back and skinnable now.

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 08:07 (2017)    Post subject: [DONE] Crafting : Skinning

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> General -> Sithicus - When black roses bloom server -> Bugs and glitches report All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Flowers of Evil © theme by larme d'ange 2006