Forum Index

Forum IndexFAQSearchRegisterLog in

:: Equipment appearance customization ::

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> General -> Sithicus - When black roses bloom server -> Suggestions !
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Yevaud

PostPosted: Tue 10 Nov - 17:51 (2015)    Post subject: Equipment appearance customization Reply with quote

Admittedly not essential but it's always nice to have some control over that and look snazzy. Well, as snazzy as NWN with no haks will allow Mr. Green

• The dyes are really expensive on a starting budget, and this is apparently not intended to be a module where enough money flows that you can just shrug it off.

• Changing armor parts is currently possible only through the default crafting and has a cost and a DD.

Publicité

PostPosted: Tue 10 Nov - 17:51 (2015)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
DM Joe
Administrateur

PostPosted: Wed 11 Nov - 18:16 (2015)    Post subject: Equipment appearance customization Reply with quote

Yeah that is a great suggestion. 

I worked on it, i added another room the Starting area with somme dummies and all. You can change your appearance, look and style.
Also change the colors of your gear etc...

While I was there, I've added some cloaks to the starting gear vendor, fixed a couple of minors things etc...

The new version of the server should be up in a few, probably this weekend.

Thanks for the suggestion ! 

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 08:07 (2017)    Post subject: Equipment appearance customization

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> General -> Sithicus - When black roses bloom server -> Suggestions ! All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Flowers of Evil © theme by larme d'ange 2006