Forum Index

Forum IndexFAQSearchRegisterLog in

:: [DONE] Die Roller ::

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> General -> Sithicus - When black roses bloom server -> Bugs and glitches report
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Yevaud

PostPosted: Tue 10 Nov - 15:52 (2015)    Post subject: [DONE] Die Roller Reply with quote

The Hide skill seems to be missing from the list, maybe more, only 10 are offered in the menu.

Not to mention using the roller takes you out of hiding but I don't think I've seen *that* fixed except on servers that used some kind of chat commands instead of an usable item.

Last edited by Yevaud on Thu 26 Nov - 16:24 (2015); edited 1 time in total
Publicité

PostPosted: Tue 10 Nov - 15:52 (2015)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
DM Joe
Administrateur

PostPosted: Tue 10 Nov - 17:48 (2015)    Post subject: [DONE] Die Roller Reply with quote

Yeah, I still dont get it. When i added the Die bag feature, i checked and re-checked the functionality of the item and all but havent give a 
deeper look at the script. I will take a look at it tonight when I'm back from work. 
That's odd. It might miss the Hide skill in it. 

I will keep you updated and fix this ASAP. 

DM Joe

DM Joe
Administrateur

PostPosted: Wed 11 Nov - 12:41 (2015)    Post subject: [DONE] Die Roller Reply with quote

There you go ! 

There is 5 or 6 more skills but they are useless to have it checked. Plus there is the 3 craft too but since we are not using them, i didnt add them in the bag. 

I will update the version tonight and reload the server.

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 04:11 (2017)    Post subject: [DONE] Die Roller

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> General -> Sithicus - When black roses bloom server -> Bugs and glitches report All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Flowers of Evil © theme by larme d'ange 2006